From: "Srinivasu Chakravarthula" <sriniv...@srinivasu.org>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 8:17 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Enjoy Mahabaleshwar picnic on the first anniversary of RetinaIndia organized by RI Chapter, Pune.

Namdeo,
Thanks for your note. However. There was no mention that Ratina India
do make arrangements for accommodation to local participants. Indeed,
it cannot make arrangements for accommodation for people coming from
outside but as mention guidance shall be provided to find a
accommodation.

Hope that clarifies. Zainab, do you have anything to add?

Regards,
Srinivasu