Hi all!
One of my friend is appearing for bank PO exam. In this contest, she wants to
know following things. First, there is a question in PO exam form that did you
undergo the 6 months computer training? I would like to know that exactly what
they expect by 6 months computer course. in fact which course.. 2nd, which are
the accessable financial dailys for reading for the same exams.
Waiting for your earlyest reply.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil
disability bill at: