yes true,  the last installed  OS will always boot on the first place.
but you may easyly change it. when you start your system, then after a
few seconds,  it shows you the installed os, you just do a down earow,
and hit enter.
but i wonder,  why did you installed win 7 and the win xp on a same
machine?  while you could use the xp mode in the win 7?

On 9/18/10, jayinfotech <jayinfot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Austin,
>  I think you reversed the order, first install WINXP SP3 then WIN7 , as when
> you install WInXP over Win7 , boot records gets change. Hope your are
> installing winXP & WIN 7 in separate partitions.  But as of now other option
> is use some software like EasyBCD ( freeware) for it.
> Hope this helps.
>
> Amit

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare

disability bill at: