Hello,
Only some states have given this type of relaxation, so, kindly contact your state level organisation or social welfare department of your state.
Rakesh.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ram Kumar" <drkwis...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:19 PM
Subject: [AI] Dear friends, urgent info required on the availability of house registration fees relaxation for the differently abled.

Dear friends, as I am planing to purchase a flat in Pondicherry, I
would like to know if any relaxation  or concession is available for
the visually challenged people in registration fees. If so, I would
appreciate if any could provide me with the circular pertaining to the
same. Your timely support is highly appreciable.

--
"COMING TOGETHER  IS A BEGINNING, KEEPING TOGETHER IS A PROGRESS AND
WORKING TOGETHER IS A SUCCESS."

disability bill at: