This radio show will be broadcasted on which channel? Is there anyway
to listen it online? as there is no connectivity to radio in my place.

On 9/28/10, KARAN GUPTA <kara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good job ! Any way out listening to the previous one as well?
>
> Kindest Regards
> - Karan Gupta
>
> ~ Sent from my mobile device.

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

disability bill at: