Dear All
Can anyone tell me which of the available screen readers support Symbian 9.5?
If the answer is mobile speak, then:
How far it has improved in its response time compared to 3.6?
Another important point, does eloquence support Mobile Speak?
Any important difference between the features of talks and mobile speak?
Looking to purchase sony vivas. Any user here of Symbian 9.5 operating system?
Any known issues?
Any other point which you think is relevant for me to know before going for it.
Regards
Amar Jain.
disability bill at: