Hello!
       Which verson of IE you are using? if you use IE 7 or earlier,
you can change source code at the instance.
if you use Fire fox, once you edit the html code in note pad, save it in .html.
For example if you saved your html as example.html, first open it with
notepad by application key>open with>notepad.
Then open the same file with fire fox. now you are able to transit
between both source and browser.

Now what ever changes you made to your source code, you can view in
the browser by just one refresh.
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Shadab Husain <shadab...@gmail.com> wrote:

Best Regards,
Jeevan