hi,
there is chance to currept other files also.
why don't you repair ms office once?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhavesh Dhanak" <bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: [AI] Urgent help required with Excel 2003 errors...

   Hi friends.
Hope all are in their pink and green of health...
I am getting some errors in Excel since yesterday night.
When ever I open 2 files together to copy one file's data to another, I get following error:

Microsoft Excel
Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications.
OK

After selecting Okay button, I get following dialog box:

Microsoft Excel
Excel found unreadable content in 'DAILY EXPENSES.xls'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this
workbook, click Yes.
Yes No

After I select yes button, a third file gets opened " daily expenses (repaired) ", and I get the following dialog box:

Repairs to 'DAILY EXPENSES.xls'
Errors were detected in 'DAILY EXPENSES.xls,' but Microsoft Office
Excel was able to open the file by making the repairs listed below.
Save the file to make these repairs permanent.
Damage to the file was so extensive that repairs were not possible. Excel attempted to recover your formulas and values, but some data may have been lost or corrupted. Click to view log file listing repairs: C:\DOCUME~1\dhanak\LOCALS~1\Temp\repair02600_01.txt
Close

The error dialog box opens after I open the second file, and the error dialog specifies problem with the file which I open second. Means, if I open file " A " first, then file " B ", then it will open third file as " B(repaired), and similarly, if I open file " B " first, then file " A ", then the third file will open as " A(repaired) ".
O O, I know, my mail is so confusing, as this problem is for me(smiles).
I request all our experts there, to help me solving this problem, as I have to update my daily business accounts
Awaiting your help.
Thanking you all in anticipation.