hello vanshiji thanks for your invaluable help i have got answer to my second question from sharmaji. thanks reguards. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] help needed

Hi,

I think the files in the prefetch folder have to be deleted in order
to speed up the computer.

don't have much idea about the second question.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org
From darkness unto light

On 10/16/10, aliluhar <aliluha...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello list members, can any one guide me for this two questions? 1 what is
prefetch? when we go to run and type prefetch some files appear there. i
want to know what kind of files are those? are they useful files or not. and
what happens if we delet those files. and second question is what is disk
defragmenter? what happens when we go to sistem tools and hit enter on disk
defragmenter. please if any one can help me on this two problems very
breefly it is very urgent so reply soon. waiting for positive reply from any
one of you thanks in advance yours faithful aliluhar. mobile09913211468
email aliluha...@gmail.com