Most of the apps these days are now developed for every OS platforms except
palm OS. Try to find its sis or sisx version on 'getjar.com', 'zedge.net', '
mobile9.com', 'mobango.com'. I believe, you should be able to download one
from any of the above mentioned websites. In case, you ain't able to fetch
one in *.sis format then there are assorted jar/jad to sis/sisx converters
available. You may find them on 'allaboutsymbian.com' or google them.

KG

~ Sent from my mobile device.