Have you enable Hindi Language from Windows Xp CD in Start menu>
Control pannel> Regional and language settings> Language tab page?
Try doing that.
Hope this helps!

On 10/21/10, D.K. Nikose <d_nik...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I am facing  a strange problem in Microsoft word. When I type in English, It
> is  displayed and read by Jaws but when I type in Hindi Unicode, nothing is
> displayed and Lekha doesn't read anything.  Previously I was using Hindi
> Unicode typing I am facing this problem since last 15 days. I have enabled
> Hindi font in control panel. I am using office 2003. I have uninstalled and
> reinstalled it. When I type in word pad or in  note pad in Hindi Unicode, It
> is displayed and read by lekha. Please help me to resolve this problem.
> Regards
> Devendra Nikose
> E mail: d_nik...@yahoo.co.in
> Mobile: +919770172396
> the subject unsubscribe.

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.