Dear list members,
Shubh Deepawali to all of you!
Please help me as I am in  an urgent requirement of Office 2003
Installer. My MS Outlook is not working since long and the problem
will be resolved only after reinstallation of Office 2003 in my PC.
I will be highly obliged, if anyone can upload it for me.
Thanks in advance,
Swati Sinha
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.