From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of navneet
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 05:58
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] anew problem is comeing

Dear friends

I am continuously facing a problem a error dialog box  is coming  saying the

following  . please tell me how can I solv this problem I will be very
thankful to you

"16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\6981.exe

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.

CS:0576 IP:0019 OP:ff ff ff ff ff Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application.

Close Ignore  "

 Navneet dubey

Gali no. 5, Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

Mobile:- +91 9425641836

Alternate Mobile No.:- 8103099964

e mail : nvntdu...@gmail.com