Dear Access Indians,

I am Shreedhar TS.  I am From Karnataka.  I was following Access India
around 2 years ago, but due to some reasons I could not continue, but
now I am back.  I am very pleased to be back in Access India.  I am
currently working as a medical transcriptionist from home for a
company in Mysore.  My hobbies include listening to good music,
reading the books, following the news, listening to sports commentary,
watching TV, making new friends, ETC.

--
Thanks and regards.

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

skype: shree475

tss....@gmail.com (google talk)