First please tell me whether you want to use the interrnet of docomo
with PC or mobile.  In case if you want to use it with connecting to
the PC, which version of nokia PC suite are you using? because latest
version of the nokia PC suite that is 7.1 does not properly support
for internet connectivity to the PC with some old handsets. Recently I
tried to connect Nokia N70 with the above-mentioned version of PC
suite, but I could not connect. However, when I connected with the
older version, I was able to connect successfully.

On 11/17/10, RAKESH KUMAR GUPTA <rkgd1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Firstly, ask GPRS settings through sms from 52270 through your Tata Docomo
> Mobile connection.
> Secondly, Save the settings by default.
> Thirdly, go to Web through menu of your mobile handset by selecting "no"
> "connection to surver needed connection?" by key 2.
> Fourthly, after opening Web, go to option by pressing key 1 followed select
> setting and
> Fifthly, select tata docomo internet by default by pressing key 1 on Access
> Point.
> If you further have any query regarding this subject, please contact me
> personally through email or mobile 9868250258.
> Rakesh.

Thanks and regards.

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

skype: shree475