Dear Mukesh,

You are right one needs to thoroughly test new devices for its
robustness and accessibility for VI.  Also find whether is it worth
investing in it?  That’s where at XRCVC we try and test new devices.
We are a very first buyer of his unit in Mumbai.  We got this sample
unit on Saturday afternoon.  So still working and testing it.  Do not
want to make any comments at this moment unless I myself test it with
various test scenarios and environments / programs.   Soon I will
write my findings about ClickScan to the list.

Regards,
Prashant Naik