dear sir if you want to do ccna cource please contact enableindia
from jan the admissions will start
for more information call +919845313919
ask santosh  yon he will give you details of the cource

On 12/8/10, Mohd Hashim <mohdhashimc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a question about CCNA where I have to do this course I am residing in
> New Delhi I think that NAB Delhi has closed this course I would like to do
> CCNA Please give me suitable advice for suitable place in delhi.
> I am waiting for your positive and  promp response thank you

> the subject unsubscribe.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

email: harshalg...@gmail.com
msn: harshalg...@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919591846442