Hi Friends,

One of my partially sighted friends has got selected for clerical post in the
State Bank of India. Unfortunately he is being denied recruitment by the bank
on the grounds that the OBC certificate he furnished was issued by the Uttar
Pradesh government but they wanted it to have been issued from the Central
government. Probably the central government does not issue OBC certificates.
Howbeit, as per the Central government, he does not fall in the OBC category.
Can anyone bestow some light on this case? I shall be more obliged if am also
provided with the circulars / orders proving that applying double reservation
is arbitrary.

Thanks,

Shadab

When you feel afraid or nervous to do a thing then do it because the real harm
which you may thus receive is less poignant than its expectation and fear.
Easy tips of improving English at
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
My contributions to the press
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-contributions-to-press.html#link