Hi sir actually I am doing same cource from srmab bangalore is the
study center and u p boje univercity

On 12/13/10, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> One of my friends is doing B E D in Hyderabad.  She wants to stay in
> touch with others doing the same course.  So, if there is anyone,
> please get into touch with me off the list.
>
> --
> G. Vamshi
> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
> Mobile: +91 9949349497
> E-mail ID:
> gvamsh...@gmail.com
> Skype: gvamshi81
>
> www.retinaindia.org
> From darkness unto light

> the subject unsubscribe.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

email: harshalg...@gmail.com
msn: harshalg...@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919591846442