This is a really good question, i rather myself am trying to find the
info, rather paypal and or the master veza card or something like that
is required.
But i dont know how far paypal is available in india.
I contacted indian standard bank and they had paypal account, but you
must have minimum of Rs10000 in the account for joining paypal
account.
I dont know which other bank provides paypal, but I'm as well
interested and looking forward to it.
Any one got the info of paypal to use, in which banks etc, do let me
know as well.
thanks
Regards
Samuel