Reset your browser settings to default. This might solve your problem.
To reset your browser settings go to tools menu by pressing Alt plus T
and select internet options.
After opening internet options select advance tab, by pressing CTRL
plus Tab key.
After getting advance tab press Tab key, unless you hear (Reset)
button, after getting reset button press spacebar.
And follow the screen reader message.

To download a free anti virus click this link
http://download1us.softpedia.com/dl/01b4c1fd9ce00c287cd703c929d47573/4ced2f74/100006527/software/antivirus/avira_antivir_personal_en.exe

Regards
Nilotpal Baishya