From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
umarluha...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:38 PM
To: Accessindia
Subject: [AI] Loadstone users please help

Dear friends. I have installed the loadstone on my n79. I saw its menus like
functions, gps. Tripmeters checkpoints, database etc. I had gone to gps submenu
and under the find gps menu, i selected the asistend gps and selected as
default gps. When i press select butten on loadstone, it says good signel,
5satlights. Now how to operate it, i dont know. So please help me those who use
it, if never mind, please share their phone numbers or please give your skipe
id. Thankyou.

Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.