And talking about BSNL in Chennai, I experienced a strange thing. The
E71 kept switching between cell1 and BSNL mobile. Each time it
happend, My calls got interupted. I played around settings, but
couldn't figure out the reason. It happend only in Chennai under
UMT/GSM/dual modes. It works fine in the rest of Tamilnadu.

Vetri.