how can i install the daisy please tell me the steps. thanks,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashant Naik" <pran...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] AccessibleNews Daisy V3.0 launched

Hello,

I tried this program.  It is really a good service where lot of
automation is happening in the background and we get a very accessible
output format for reading newspapers.

AccessibleNews Daisy is similar to Accessible WebbIE RSS news reader.
WebbIE is a free web browser for blind and visually-impaired people.
Once you install it you get many accessible programs. One of the
sub-program of WebbIE is RSS News Reader.

In Accessiblenews we get daisy format book in our hard disk folder.
In case of WebbIE there is a separate application window to add and
read RSS.

One good point is on the website of AccessibleNews they already have
many RSS feeds.  You just need to check the check box.  I subscribed
to 4 such feeds like Times of India headlines, Google, Freedom
Scientific, etc.

One suggestion for AccessibleNews is it creates a single daisy book
for all selected RSS.  For few RSS it is okay but for more number of
subscribed RSS feeds, book becomes heavy and takes time to load.  Also
navigation becomes slow.  So I think multiple daisy books creation can
be done by AccessibleNews if RSS feeds are beyond 5-6.

Allow at the PC start up synchronization of RSS feeds if PC is
connected to internet with a message “Would you like to sync….”

So friends try it and give your valuable feedbacks to developers.

Regards,
Prashant Naik