i want to know the work of this soft ware
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janardhana Naidu" <jnga...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility testing of SPSS version 16.0.

hello prasanth Sir,
Thanks for enlightening us accessbility of SPSS version 16 with JAWS
12.  Really it is an urgent issue to solve with regard to higher
education of persons with visual  impairment.  Are there any scripts
and tutorials for using SPSS 16th version or loyer with Jaws 11?
With best wishes for your efforts,
Janardhana Naidu.