Please upload the Hindi version and send the link to the list
Regards
Devendra Nikose
----- Original Message ----- From: "K Ramkrishna" <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com>
To: <camhp...@gmail.com>
Cc: <akbm...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: [AI] Marati translation of the new act

Bapu Trust Pune

You may be aware that the ministry of social justice and empowerment of the
Govt. of India has constituted a committee to draft a new bill Rights of
persons with disabilities 2011 and the committee has come out with the draft bill in English and Hindi version has also been made available by Mr. Akhil
Paul.

The statel level consultation in Maharashtra is proposed to be held at pune
on February 28 and March 1st, 2011. From the mails exchanged in access
india, I understood that your Trust can take up or suggest any professional
who can take up Marati translation of the above bill for state level
consultations.

I shall be very glad if you can kindly send me a quote for the above
assignment which will have to be completed in the next 4 to 5 days so that
we can try our best to let the participants have a copy of the marati
version. I am attaching the english and hindi of the bill for your perusal.

Expeditious response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

K. Ramkrishna
Member, Drafting Committee
Secretary General, NAB India
Mobile: 09821429802

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!