To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] wbvisum problem

Hello. Are you sure that it is installed in firefox. to make sure go
to tools menu in firefox and go to add-ons options and check whether
the webvisum is installed or not. If installed, try uninstalling and
installing again.

Note: as per my knowledge, the current webvisum version does not work
with firefox version 4 beta.

Hope this info is useful.