Yes sir,  this will be grait.
Dr. Verma
mob- 09837269234
--- On Mon, 21/2/11, Dr. Homiyar Mobedji <coordinator...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dr. Homiyar Mobedji <coordinator...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] ovi maps
To: umarluha...@gmail.com, accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 11:27 AM

   Dear Haresh,
for the benefit of all members, can you put up a small step by step start up
guide with which we can start using this wonderful service.
you have been using the same since a long time, hence you would be the best
person who could start the conversation and other experienced members can join
in and give their inputs.
regards,
homiyar
-----Original Message----- From: Harish Kotian