dear access indians i am kalishekar preparing for bank exams.
as the subject line suggest i want to know about non-verbal MCQs, it
is good that a VI person is exempted from attempting the non-verbal
MCQs. but nun of the banks specifically notify what are all the topics
 a VI persons are exempted. so, can some one tell what are the topics
that are exempted? and if some of the non-verbal questions are not
exempted please guide me to deel with it. i would be happy if some one
can send the material for quant and reasoning to my   personal mail.
     kalishek...@gmail.com
waiting for the response. thanks in anticipation.

--
cheerse kali.sp
"If hard work is your weapon, success will be your slave."