hi all,

I have just given my 12th class boards from CBSE. I am now trying to
explore a few areas where my interests lie.

With you all, Would like to talk about one career option at a time.
First let me, in this mail, talk about economics honors.

What I would like to know are the pros and cons of this course. And,
>From the accessibility point of view too. It would be great if the
people from this particular field can tell the difficulties that they
faced or still face, and how they came over them.

Any response will be appreciated. One can mail me personally too. My ID is

mayanks2...@gmail.com

kind regards

Mayank