I also agree with the opinion
           Regards-----Jalaja
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] provisional data on census.

Don’t our experts think that at least we should drop an email to the Registrar Office asking this question to them? At least they will be aware that we are not shut up and we are looking forward for the provisional data? I visited the website jus now and found that the email address is given as an image! No cighted assistance available, otherwise I would have got it red by someone. Till then can someone call the helpline and ask about it? I’m in Gujarat and won’t be able to do it.
Just my personal views...
Regards
Amar Jain.