From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] gps in c5

I also have the same quairy regarding GPS in C5. Also have another quairies
like I want to transfer my messages from my old N70 to C5. Is it possible to
do the same? If so, please give me the step by step guidance. Secondly, If I
transfer a song via bluetooth to C5, it does not ask for the location like
phone memory or memory card. then where will it save the MP3 file?
Regards,
Rohiet