From: "Dr. Homiyar Mobedji" <coordinator...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] A Few More Issues Re: Reading c5 tutorials

Please up grade your nokia E mail from the software update, which is located
in the settings folder.
When you enter the software download folder, it will check for all the
possible downloads for all the softwares pre installed on your phone.
Just check all the possible downloads using select key and than using
options choose update.
When the nokia E-mail is updated, than you will have to press talkx + down
arrow in order to convert the mail into plain text. Than again hit talkx +
down arrow to read the message.
Now it should not hang during long messages.
Hope it helps,
Regards,

Dr. Homiyar Mobedji,
Consultant physiotherapist.

Access technology and accessibility consultant to :
Xavier's resource center for the visually challanged,(XRCVC),
St.Xavier's college,mumbai.
Mobile : +919825616659.
E-mail : dr.homi...@gmail.com
skype id : dr.homiyarmobedji