I'm not sure as to informing you about the procedure of downloading
torrent will amount to condoning piracy.
Just kidding, to download torrents, you need to visit these torrent
websites like torrentz.com, demonoid.me, mininova.com etc, or you can
even search for torrents directly through Google by typing the name of
the stuff you need and then write torrent in front of it.
After you download the torrent file, you need softwares like
Bittorrent, utorrent etc to download the contents.

Hope this helps