From: "Arpit Jain" <arpit....@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Firmware Updation

Though the option of firmware update is available in the device
manager of Nokia phones, it doesn't work in India, atleast that's what
Nokia customercare informed me and I myself could not make it work.
So, I usually update my phone using Nokia software updater available
on nokia's website and all I need for that is a PC with internet
connection and a USB cable to connect to the phone (bluetooth I'll not
advice as it's too slow & I'm not even sure if it does work with the
same).

Hope this helps, write back if you need step by step instructions