yes, you are right prateek sir, this company is fake, and can cheet
with his million of clients, i have found after talking many people,
and visiting many websites, that speakassiaonline.com is doing scam
and it can runaway at anytime i have saw it's survay because some of
my friends had thinking to join that company, so i have found many
million things about the company that this company  might be a fake!