Dear friends
A number of our community (disabled) persons very often inquire about the
exemption of property tax extended to the persons with disabilities. It is
heard
that the Delhi Municipal Corporation is extending such facility.
Can any one throw a light on this issue? If so the extracts of the provision or
orders of appropriate govt may please be communicated to my mail address.
Thanking you all
With Regards
Amruth Reddy K
President, Differently Abled Employees Welfare Association, AP, Hyd.
                                           &
Chairman, Differently Abled Employees Action Committee, AP, Hyd.
Mob. No. 9951610757