Subject: Re: [AI] congratulations to Swathi madam for her achievement in Civils:
From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
Date: 25/05/2011 12:00 am

Hi,

I too didn't make any efforts to verify the authenticity of the information.
But I request all the members not to write their personal opinions on
this matter until the truth is revealed.  Please write only if you
have a strong evidence either to deny or confirm the authenticity of
the news.  You are writing on a public forum.  So, check twice before
writing.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497