From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kartik Sawhney
Sent: 31 May 2011 21:06
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Good news-class X examination results

Dear Access Indians,

I would like to share a good news with you. Today, the class X examination
results have been announced by the CBSE. I have secured a CGPA of 10.0/10.0
(equivalent to 95% marks in aggregate), securing A1 grade in all subjects. I
have topped my school, and am also eligible for the merit certificate
awarded to top 0.1% of all test takers.

Regards,
-Kartik