Let's see what is the action they have taken and what compansation they
would provide. Since they charge the customers for cancellation or
modifications, tehy should at the same time compansate customers for the
inconvenience caused by the airline staff.
Let's see.
Regards,

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Sruti disAbility Rights Centre <
sruti.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Asif,
>
> Posting media report printed in today's Times of India of your harassment
> at
> Patna airport to Access-India group. Happy to know the actions taken after
> your letter.
>
> I have informed several Kolkata media persons and requested them
> to publicize this case- hopefully we will see more media reports.
>
> Regards
> Shampa Sengupta
> Sruti Disability Rights Centre
>

> *This page was sent to you by:* Shampa , sruti.d...@gmail.com
> --------------------------------
> *Sign bond to fly, blind exec
> told*<
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata-/Sign-bond-to-fly-blind-exec-told/articleshow/8784267.cms?intenttarget=no
> >
> A high-flying city executive, who has travelled across the world and helped
> frame disabled-friendly guidelines for Indian airports, hit an air pocket
> at
> Patna last week when a private airline insisted he sign a bond before
> allowing him to board.
>
> Log on to : http://www.timesofindia.com

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula