Good, asif.
A battle is won, but war remains.

However, following extract puzzles me:
"> You all are aware of the recent incident with a Blind Guest travelling
along with her Child and infant on the AMD BOM GOI flight. In view of this,
please find attached an advisory on Non - Ambulatory guests.

> Please understand the sensitive nature of the case when dealing which such
guests and handle same with utmost care. At the same time, the regulations
of the company should not be compromised."
Now, it appears from the quoted extract that handling of non ambulatory guests
is a sensitive and some special matter, and company regulations are sacrosanct
and need not compromised.
Now, this approach is utterly uncalled for and outright dangerous.
We will succeed only when all such special cases are incorporated in the
general regulations.