If you want, I will send emoze, which is Talks-compatible.
Regards.

-original message-
Subject: [AI] need help about configuring e-mail account in Nokia E63 mobile.
From: "Yusuf Vohra" <dr.yusu...@gmail.com>
Date: 09/06/2011 6:42 pm

hellow list members,
hope you all are doing well.
I think, previously somebody has wreten this kind of mail.
but my problem is that I have configured E-mail account in E63 mobile in Nokia
e-mail messeging. but, talks does not support Nokia e-mail messaging.
so, my question is that whether any other e-mail cliant is there for settup an
e-mail account in this mobile? if yes, then please send me and tell me the
whole prosidure that how to instaull and how to settup an e-mail account.
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,
Yusuf vohra
bazar road