Hi,
you can use FreeYouTubeToMp3Converter to to download and get the file in mp3 format. its very accessible also and you need not convert into any other format after downloading. to download youtube videos I use Keepvid.com. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Voice Vision. " <l...@voicevision.in>; <sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:36 PM
Subject: [AI] Regarding downloading youtube videos

Hi all!
I am trying to download the videos from youtube with the help of "get go youtube downloader". But when I paste the link in the text box, it is giving me error the quality does not supported for this video for any quality option selected. Further, I also heard that we can download youtube videos with the help of IDM so I have also installed the same but I am not understanding how to do the task. I also would like to know how to extract MP3 audio only from this video. So I will be very grateful if some one can guide me step by step in all the cases.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet