Hi Jairam and others,
Can someone send me the list of accessibility problems with Makemytrip.com
and Cleartrip.com? I am talking to someone i know at both companies. Please
note that your list should for now only have priority items.

I would have tested myself, but sorry, right now, I am super packed with a
lot of things and hence need your help to avoid delay.
Best,
-Srinivasu
sriniv...@srinivasu.org

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Jairam Balasubramanian <cajai...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Pranay and others
>
> Firstly, other than regular fliers, one does not know what are the
> flights available for a place.
> Also, how would one know the competetive pricing for the given day.
> As Pranay mentioned, if one is not particular about pricing and knows
> the time and the operator whom he/she intends to fly, then he can call
> the company help desk.
> But this is seldom possible.
> Yatra.com, and Make my trip are generally used but the callender does
> not seem to be accessable.
>
> Regards
> Jairam

Best regards,