hi all i use n79 with aircel 98 pack and am having no probs however
speed is very slow i wanted to know is there any software or tweek
that will increase my internet speed i use ie9 and firefox4.1

On 6/19/11, devprakash.th...@gmail.com <devprakash.th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use e63 wid rs 98 pack without any difficulty nd net is more faster during
> night between 11 pm 2 morning 5. I use airtel nd no connection problem

austin pinto
email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
alternat email austin.pi...@hotmail.com
facebook www.facebook.com/austinpinto