Dear Pranav Sir,
Don't shoot me if you are disturbed because of my two emails!
Anyways, here I go with my questions:
1. Does narrator support in this situation?
2. Does NVDA support this?
Dropbox is not letting my grandmom download Jaws, its blocking after
half of the downloading is done. So looking for alternatives in which
I need not upload files to some other service. And Jaws will be little
complicated for her. Because if I get Jaws installed, then I am
thinking of using tandom.
Regards

On 6/25/11, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amar,
>
> You are out of luck. You will need a screen reader based remote management
> solution. Installing jaws should not be too difficult.
>
> One wild shot that you could try is showmypc from www.showmypc.com I think.
> The client interface is accessible for sure.
>
> Pranav

"In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
searching for.. All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
am searching for.. There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
that I am searching for.. My life is like an endless road, Its a
destination that I m searching for.. Dont know what is it that I've
lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...."
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com