Hi to all,

Please sort my few queries
1.  Does legal license talks work fine with Nokia E5.  Does Talks read
properly web browser and emails, contacts.
2.  I feel i have taken the wrong decision by purchasing Nokia E5.  I
should switch to android by selling it back.  Which handset with
keypad i should go for
3.  Through android phones does i would be able to do email, web
browsing and reading word document in my phone.
4.  How much does mobile accessibility cost and does it cost more then talks.
5.  I have hacked my Nokia E5 by phoenix and i have installed talks
but i am facing problems like when a call is coming it is getting
hanged, not able to read browser,  not able to access contacts and it
is getting hanged frequently.  If i use licensed talks does i will
face the above problem.

Please tell me as i am feeling like my money is wasted.

Thanking you,
Kiran Baug