Hi Kanchan and all,

During our case, if the respondent party clames that Visually Impaired
candidates do cheating in the exams, I would tell my advocate to ask
the respondent to provide the necessary documents in favor of their
statement in front of the Court.
The opposite party will be required to furnish with the proper
documentation of proof of the cheating with the name of the candidates
who were found blameworthy during the examination along with the
complete details such as date, place and the incidence. I don’t know
how Court will consider a clame of cheating based on the
self-presumption without any evidence.
I would request other members to send their personal points and
arguments at my personal mail ID so we can prepare a strong petition.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt

On 7/26/11, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Well Kanchan
> About prior intimation about sixty percentage by SBI,  I am sure they had
> not mentioned it in their advertisement for recruitment.
> They said so only in their hall ticket instruction which a candidate gets
> only a couple of days before actual exam...
> And, it is next to impossible to get a good writer who has scored less than
> sixty percent.....
>
> The lady who had put in her great efforts for fifty percent rule and who
> must have cited her experiences of cheating by blind to you, is cut off from
> ground realities and is committing what we call in logic the fallacy of
> accident.
>
> Prescribing any percentage for scribe by blind is tantamount to saying to
> sighted: please strip naked before entering the exam hall, for who knows you
> may have written  answers on your body parts?
>

> Excuse me for my bluntness, but this is precisely what I think.

>>> 6. In the meanwhile we had the Maharshtra Guidelines which helped not
>>> only
>>> the examinees in Maharshtra but we used it for good effect all over the
>>> country.
>>>
>>> 7. At the beginning of this year I was rudely awakened to the fact that
>>> the Maharshtra government was not following its own guidelines. Of course
>>> we dashed to court and the examinee could sit for the common entrance
>>> exam
>>> to the management courses in Maharashtra.
>>>
>>> 8. Coincidently this matter was decided yesterday and this 60% rule has
>>> been smashed. Please wait for a few days for the judgement.
>>>
>>> 9. I am aware of what happened on Sunday in Delhi for the SBI recruitment
>>> exam and I guess your outburst is because of that.
>>>
>>> 10. Other Banks have recruitment exams in  September I am told and we
>>> need
>>> too stop this problem now.
>>>
>>> 11. Just for everyones knowledge I confronted the person who made the 50%
>>> rule and I heard something we should all hear.Many of the examinees who
>>> sit for exams get their writers not only to take down what they dictate
>>> but also to write from their own personal knowledge. The sympathy created
>>> by the visually challenged person ends up in cheating. The examinee
>>> thinks
>>> that the matter is over with the exam but the writer is upset because he
>>> wanted to help but now he feels dirty and used. This was the personal
>>> experience of the 50% rule maker and I tend to believe the experience.
>>> Yes I will get to hear from all of you that you have never cheated and
>>> never used your writers in such a way and that sighted people also cheat
>>> etc........ I have always maintained that every single one of us is an
>>> ambassador for the whole visually challenged community. It should not be
>>> but it is. Lets not argue on this point but learn our lessons. Also if we
>>> see some of our friends mis using their writers then we must pull them up
>>> at that time.
>>>
>>> 12. From your mail I guess you are getting ready to go to court. Best of
>>> luck. Please do not wait for others, if you feel so strongly then please