Could you let us know the message here in the list itself in case we fail to catch it on the radio?

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anjina Bhat" <anjina1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: [AI] listen to message on radio fm

Dear All
I think the group has not been able to understand  my message . i
donot have the problem with using word blind or netra heen but the
problem that the radio fm message carries . i request each member to
please listen to the message and see if the feel of the message is
coming out correct .May be for group it is correct  but for me the
feel of message is not enterprising
Thanks
anjina

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM, BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA