hi,
open the ms word application,
and press "insert+alt+s",  you'll be ask to choos scheme   for ms word
 application, there select  clasic or word clasic.
you should be good to go!  regards.

On 8/20/11, Anjaneyulu <sanl...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friend and yelders
>
> I am getting one small problem
>
> wile reading  the text Like  word document
>
> wherever blank line is there My JAWS is saying
>
> paragraph marker paragraph marker paragraph marker
>
> even when I creat blank line also  I am listening same
>
> I also open new document    and created many blank lines.
>
> nothing is change
>
> I tryed many times I have  checked all menues
>
> which are in Microsoft word
>
> but I could not findout like paragraph marker remove or clear.
>
> Is it Application problem?
>
> Do I need  to re install Application?
>
> Is it JAWS settings problem?
>
> do I need to change any JAWS settings?
>
> do I need to re install JAWS?
>
> I dont want listen Like this How can I over come  This problem?
>
> can anybody tell me please?
>
> I am wating  for Your reply.
>
> thanks for advance.
>

> S. Anjaneyulu
>
> Computer Faculty
>
>  Tecnical qualification:
>
> computer
>
> Fundamentals,MS Windows,Office auto machine,Internet .
>
> Home address:
>
> HSNo. 5-222
>
>  Rattan coloni
>
> kashame pate road
>
> near rail way  station
>
> shadnagar.
>
> District mahaboobnagar
>
> State
>
> Andhrapradesh.
>
>   509216.
>
> Phone:
>
> 08548253979
>
> Mobile:
>
> 09866871750,09492570361
>
> another Email id  :
>
> saddula.2...@gmail.com
>
> Skype ID:
>
> anjaneyulu.2020

"In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
searching for..
 All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
am searching for..
 There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
that I am searching for..
 My life is like an endless road, Its a
destination that I m searching for..
Dont know what is it that I've
lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...!"